maandag 3 september 2012

first update.


So.. Today is 3 september 2012.
And it’s been a while, I’m happy to say that I’m doing alright. Better than last year. Alex and I broke up and even though at first I thought I wasn’t going to survive without him, it was the absolute best thing that happened to me, it HAD to happen at that point. it made me so much stronger as a person and strong as an independent individual. And well.. he didn’t appreciate me as he should, he always was a pretty lonesome guy and I just didn’t fit in his circle. And that’s ok. We are still friends. GLADLY I found an amazing boy 6 months later, Arthur. He is more than amazing, he is perfect (for me J) everything is equal, what I feel for him… he feels for me. Like it should be in a relationship. It’s only been 3 weeks, or even less and I already KNOW that I’m completely and utterly in love with this boy. I have never felt this before. Honest. He makes me happy. it just feels right. The time I experienced with Alex was.. good.. but not real. Looking back at that moment.. I wasn’t really in love, I was obsessed, obsessed with the fact that he meant more to me than I did to him. It wasn’t equal and it never had been.
I can’t even explain how in love I am with Arthur.. I can’t seem to find the right words.. it’s just.. love. I think. Can’t wait untill he’s back this weekend. I live for the weekends, so I can be with him. It’s awesome. I’m beginning to develop a hunger for life, beginning to like life again. And that’s a good thing.

So, that’s it for the first anonymous kind of blog diary-ish update thing on my life. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten